"Veni, vidi, da Vinci"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Andreea Maerean (right), a graduate student of The National College "Gheorghe Lazar", sent me a recent photo of her together with some thoughts regarding her participation in the "Leonardo da Vinci" project:

"There are many words that come into my mind when I think of the experience in UK. However, if I would have to describe it in a single word I would use “extraordinary”. Yes, the experience was extraordinary, but not because everything was great or easy, it was extraordinary because it was complex and unique. It helped me grow and mature, I tried new things, I got an insight into another culture, I learned to be responsible and, importantly, I had fun! For me this project opened the door to what is called an international experience. Basically, it influenced my life as now I continue the international experience that I had back then by choosing to study in Denmark. I would like to end my thoughts by saying “thank you“ to Mrs Monica Oancea and Mrs Elena Bunea as they enriched my life experience by making the project real."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home