"Veni, vidi, da Vinci"

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am Ioana, and for my slide show I have chosen the last day spent in Plymouth

because I can truly say that it was the most OK day – don’t misunderstand me, all the others were ok too… But it was the one single day when I went to a beach that was sandy to a certain extent… And I was there with my boss, Becky, her husband and our teacher.



Waking up in the morning had always been the hardest thing ever for me to do. Luckily, it was a Sunday then, and the hour was acceptable: 9 – 10. After breakfast I went to my boss and her husband’s house, then we went to pick up our teacher.



Finally we managed to get together and we started for our destination. First we went to a fishermen’s village, where we had a rather long walk, then after lunch we admired the beautiful scenery, the beach, the water in superb colours… as you can see in the photos.



These photos will remind me of England!



You should definitely go to England if you have the chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home